Friday, April 13, 2012

In Response To Evan Woollacott

There is no doubt in my mind that technology is expediting the rise of trending within the smartphone market. One year ago I bought a new Blackberry, which at the time was as good as any phone on the market. Now, it is looked at as an inferior phone in comparison to the new smartphones. The competition between brands today is rapidly expanding, and if you are not moving forward you will be left behind. Mobile companies often lock you into long multi year contracts, but what if they gave you the option to upgrade to new phones more often within your contract? I think this would be a great way to increase revenue, as well as make your clients more satisfied with their contacts. I know I would personally spend some extra money if I had the opportunity to upgrade from my Blackberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment